- For banks and other financial institutions, you can use your electronic signage to display current interest rates or exchange rates. Remind customers that they offer vehicle financing, sell saving bonds or that the drive thru is open.
- Convenience stores can advertise specials, show fuel prices, or give a holiday greeting.
- Restaurants can use these signs to display their menu items in full color that will leave customers drooling. In the morning rush hour feature breakfast specials, in the evening feature dinner specials. Schedule your messages to suit the time of day.
- Cinemas can use their displays to show movie times and ticket prices or announce coming movies.
- Auto dealers may use these signs to display their new arrivals, promote their auto repair services or make a public service announcement.
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Selecting Content for Your Electronic Display
In this day and age age where competition among businesses and other institutions is fierce, an electronic display may be just what you need to help you stand out from the crowd. Electronic displays will make sure that people notice or even discover your business. The Small Business Association notes that a new LED sign can turn your location into a landmark. Wouldn't you want your business to be the focal point in town all the while letting people know what your company is about with eye catching messages? Besides, LED displays are so easy to program that you can pretty much get your message out at the drop of a hat. Communication is the key when it comes to good business and electronic displays are the most cost efficient way for you to do just that.
What do you say?
Indeed, the ability of these electronic displays to convey messages to an audience is truly remarkable but it does give some a dilemma such as what to advertise on a display. It might seem rather daunting but it is far easier than you think. Check out some suggestions below:
That said, when you invest in an electronic display you improve communication and connect with people right on your doorstep. That can do a lot to drive business through your front door.